Top 7 Beauty Essentials for Summer 2016
The Summer is in full bloom and I already have 7 items that are a STAPLE for me everyday. This is one of the hottest Summers that I can remember so far, therefore I have changed my beauty routine quite a bit. Check out my top 7 Beauty Essentials of 2016.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Modern Renaissance Palette – This palette is perfect for Summer. It has so many warm colors to match every skin tone. You will be able to create a variety of looks from Office attire to a more dramatic look for a night on the town. Get yours HERE.
- MAC Skin Mineralized Finish – Dark Tan- This is a great alternative to wearing liquid or cream foundation. I receive great coverage from this powder alone and it’s a lighter option for my skin. Get yours HERE
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector- I don’t use this everyday. I only use this on days that I know the humidity will be outrageous, or if I’m out of town in a new climate. This product is so good for keeping the skin matte without going dry. Get yours HERE
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette- This palette is awesome!! I’m able to get multi functions out of it due to the different shades. Not only do I contour (because its Summer time, so you know…I gotta have a slim face), but I also use it to correct any areas and for blush! There are several different shades of this palette, be sure to get the one that best fits your skin tone.
- MAC Oil Control Lotion- This was bought kinda on accident, but I ended up loving it. I sometimes use this as a moisturizer to help control shine. From what I can tell it’s pretty effective in doing so. Get Yours HERE.
- Pat McGrath Highlighter- HANDS DOWN this was worth the entire $75 that it cost. This product gives me a GLOW that comes from within like NONE OTHER! It’s not chunky and gives me a sun kissed glow with every application. You can also achieve the dewy, glowy, look by using the balm side of the stick. This product was a limited edition and is unfortunately sold out.
- Embryalisse Lait Creme – This is the moisturizer of ALL moisturizers. I typically use this at night to help moisturize my skin while I sleep. I was told about this product when I went to a Renny Vasquez class. I alternate this with Organic Coconut Oil. Get yours HERE
What are some of your Summer Essentials that you LOVE so far? Leave a comment below and share some of your favs. Let’s keep in touch. I’m @mschrissywoods on Twitter/IG/Snapchat. and check out my blog at www.chrissywoods.com.
Until next time,